- Products and Services
- Gallery by Media Type
- Contact Us
The Experienced Sign Installer position is responsible for the hands-on installation of non-electrical signage to include adhesive vinyl prints, banners, in-ground signs and wide format digital print graphics on windows, walls and vehicles both in-house and at customer locations throughout Baton Rouge and surrounding areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Demonstrated ability to install non-electrical signs and vinyl graphics on windows, walls and vehicles.
* Advanced skill in application and installation of wide format vinyl prints on windows, walls and vehicles.
* Advanced skill in application of cut vinyl to various substrates.
* Demonstrated ability to install in ground, post and panel site signs into soil, asphalt and concrete.
* Demonstrated ability to install wall mounted and hanging sign panels.
* Demonstrated ability to install interior and exterior dimensional graphics and letters.
* Vehicle wrap installation experience preferred but not required; on the job training provided.
* Demonstrated ability to operate light hand tools, drills and saws.
* Ability to safely lift, move or carry objects weighing 50 lbs without assistance of others.
* This position requires a valid and clean drivers’ license.
This position requires a High school degree or GED.
This position requires a minimum of two (2) years of directly related sign installation experience or print production experience during which the knowledge, skills and abilities applicable to the position were demonstrated.
Compensation and Benefits:
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Apply in person at 8640 Airline Hwy, Baton Rouge or call 225-751-7297.
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.